Drotningsvik, Aslaug, et al. “A low dietary intake of cod protein is sufficient to increase growth, improve serum and tissue fatty acid compositions, and lower serum postprandial glucose and fasting non-esterified fatty acid concentrations in obese Zucker fa/fa rats.” European journal of nutrition 54.7 (2015): 1151-1160.
- Collagen peptides source properties and benefits
- Effects of fish protein supplements on overweight adults
- Positive effects of Nutricoll Marine Collagen Peptide Powder
- A study on the benefits of a low dietary intake of cod protein on metabolism
- Marine collagen – what is it and why is it good for your body?